Extant Company, LLC, and any subsidiaries therein, are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation.
Extant’s Rental Criteria:
OVERVIEW: Extant Management’s policy is to accept only one (1) application at a time and on a first-come-first-serve basis. If an applicant would like to apply for a unit, said unit must be viewed prior to filling out an application. The proceeding criteria is needed in order for Extant to accept any application:
- No evictions in the past 5 years
- Must be over 18 to sign the lease (all potential tenants 18 and over must fill out a complete application W/ $40 fee)
- Rent paid in full on time every month
- No record of damages to rental property or unpaid utilities
- Good references from at least two previous verifiable landlords
- Previous home ownership (if applicable) will be verified from the mortgage company or bank
- The application will be denied if the rental history demonstrates noise or serious complaints
- No “bounced” or insufficient funds checks in the past two years
- Three times the monthly rent in verifiable income exceptions dependent on property
- An open checking account at a local bank or credit union
- Six (6) months of verifiable income (pay stubs may be required)
- No more than 3 late payments on a credit report within the past 2 years
- Credit Score minimum of 575, negotiable
- No bankruptcies in the past 3 years, negotiable
- Self-employed applicants will be required to show proof of income from copy of previous year’s tax return
- Students or others with no verifiable income may be accepted with a qualified cosigner (after credit check of cosigner) or with additional Security Deposit
- No Sex offenses convictions
- Background and Credit information through Smart Move Buildium and Transunion.
- Pets upon approval by individual property
- No Smoking on property, including marijuana
- No growing, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana and/or marijuana bi-products
- Crime-Free property
- Must be physically able to perform yard care and snow removal, and the lease/rental agreement will include a written requirement to do so, dependent on property
- Proof of Renters Insurance required at move in. Lease Agreements will not be signed and tenant will not take possession of premises without documentation of Renters Insurance.
Landlord will not accept a comprehensive reusable tenant screening report by a consumer reporting agency.